Recettes à essayer (La_Maudite)
Author: La_Maudite (---.qc.sympatico.ca)
Date: 05-01-02 00:16
English: Polenta with Porcini
Recipe copyright 2001, Mario Batali. All rights reserved.
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 pound fresh porcini cleaned and sliced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
5 cups of water
1 cup quick-cooking polenta (use yellow or white)
1. In a large sauti pan heat olive oil till just before smoking.
2. Add the porcini and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook till tender and golden brown.
4. Meanwhile bring the 5 cups of water to a boil in a 4-quart saucepan.
5. Whisking constantly, add the polenta in a thin stream until all the polenta is incorporated. Stir with a wooden spoon until as thick and dense as cream of wheat.
6. Portion polenta into 4 warmed serving bowls and top each with 1/4 of the sautied porcinis.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Episode #: IT1A10