Recettes à essayer (La_Maudite)
Author: La_Maudite (---.qc.sympatico.ca)
Date: 05-01-02 00:03
Courtesy of: New Classics with Chef Rob Feenie
Host: Rob Feenie
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 cup pancetta, diced, small
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 lb. Manila clam, cleaned
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 cup white wine
1/4 cup Italian parsley, finely, chopped
angelhair pasta, precooked to 3/4 doneness
1. In a saucepan, over medium flame, heat olive oil.
2. Add Pancetta and minced garlic, cooking until golden brown.
3. Add clams, white wine and butter.
4. Place tight fitting lid and cook until clam shells open.
5. Remove from heat, remove clams and separate meat from clams.
6. Discard shells and keep clam meat warm.
7. Strain sauce into clean saucepan and reduce.
8. Add back in Pancetta and clam meat.
9. Add precooked pasta and continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until pasta has finished cooking.
10. Add chopped parsley, toss and adjust seasoning and serve immediately.
11. Note: both Pancetta and clams are naturally salty so it is unlikely additional salt will need to be added.